We make Smart Manufacturing a Reality
Human-machine interfaces for industrial machinery can be very complex. Years of experience might be required to properly set-up and operate equipment. Activities such as restarting production after shutdown can be time-consuming and expensive.
AI can simplify HMIs by identifying the most critical of a large number of process, material and product parameters. These critical parameters can then be used for improved and less complex process control.
- Less time required for operator training
- Cost savings due to shorter set-up times
- Reduced risk of operator mistakes
- Improvement of monitoring and alert functions
- Ability to run simulations and “what if” scenarios
- Models are available for operator training similar to “flight simulator”
- Allows R&D function to gain insight into the inner workings of the equipment and develop ideas for improvements